Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Consequences

I'm continuing to cook and clean today. Daughter wants to come help. I explained to her that until I can trust her around food, she can't be here when I'm doing the kinds of things I'm doing today. She wasn't happy, but she understood. I cleaned out the refrigerator today. It needed it badly. I've been unlocking and opening the refrigerator for as brief a period as possible. It was nice to take time to really clean it out today.
.
I hope that at some point she will be able to be here without food being locked up. The food is not locked up at her house, and she has been staying away from it there. She can do it, I hope eventually she will choose to do it here, too. Until then, though, she will not be around when I'm doing a lot of cooking.

No comments: