Thursday, March 10, 2011

Freedom!

We just gave Daughter's program director a key and an alarm code. That means I don't have to come into the building on Fridays. That means I don't have to be here by 7:30 in the morning. That means I can leave early if I need to without worrying about finding someone to cover and set the alarm. I hope that the fact that we are making arrangements to make this work long term means that work will move along on their new location and they will be able to move quickly. I hope, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting. However long it takes, the stress is now off of me. I may arrange for bus transportation for Daughter on Friday mornings. That would mean I wouldn't even have to get dressed if I didn't want to. Tomorrow I'm going to drop Daughter off at the church at 8:30 and then head to the other side of town to meet Sister Best Friend for shopping and lunch. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: