Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daughter Is Right

For months Daughter has been telling me there is something wrong with the desktop computer and it's very slow. I'll confess that I blew her off. I seldom use the desktop, so I wasn't too worried about it. Well, with my laptop in the computer hospital, I've been forced to use it. She's right.
.
Being without my computer is a pain. I don't have any software on this computer, so anything involving word processing has to be done over at the church. I'm hoping I'll get good news tomorrow afternoon and I'll have my laptop back soon. I'm also hoping the buses will be running tomorrow. I won't even complain if they are on delay as long as they come take Daughter off to the workshop.
.
All things considered, she did pretty well today. She hasn't done much with her steps today, so she may not have her DVD player back on Friday. Hopefully the aide will get her motivated tomorrow. Part of the issue is that since she can't be home alone and I can't work on the computer at home, she spent much of her day doing nothing in the church office. She is being very affectionate, which is much nicer than the name calling and threats.
.
Considering the fact I'm going through laptop withdrawal and Daughter has been off her normal schedule for over a week, we're doing pretty well.

No comments: