Monday, August 29, 2011

Today

This afternoon Daughter sees the psychiatrist. We've survived. I hope that the psychiatrist will give her what she needs to get back on track. Daughter is very anxious about the appointment. She says she's afraid she'll never be herself again. Case Manager and Program Manager both speak very highly of this psychiatrist, so I'm more optimistic. It's going to break up my day--her appointment is as 2:15, but it will be worth the disruption to get her back on track.
.
The property guys are going to be at the church painting today, and I have a committee meeting this evening. I'm hoping to get some worship planning done. Next week will be a short week because of Labor Day, and it will be a busy week with kick off of fall program that Sunday, so the more I can get done this week the less stressed I'll be next week.
.
I will begin the day with my walk, and that's always a good start to the day.

No comments: