Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday

It's a beautiful day today, and 'd love to go to a festival or something. The challenge is finding and activity that is fun and doesn't overwhelm Daughter. To help her hold it together, she can't be bored or overstimulated. Either of those could be a recipe for disaster.
.
We had a minor meltdown at bedtime yesterday. She was sleeping on her bedroom floor because her bed was wet. I made her get up and put the linens in the washing machine (the room was beginning to smell). The bed wetting is way down, and when it happens we handle it the same as we always have: take a shower and wash your linens. I don't react in any way. She doesn't need to hide it, and I'm going to find out eventually, anyway.
.
I think I'll start the day by making her a big breakfast. That's always a good way to start the day. We'll go from there with our plans for the day.

No comments: