Monday, August 22, 2011

A Good Start

Our week is off to a good start. Daughter was up and showered when I got up at 5:00 this morning. She unloaded the dishwasher without any prompting from me. She was happy this morning. She does seem to be improving on a daily basis.
.
It is a beautiful cool morning, and I walked 3 miles before coming into the church. Today I listened to sermon podcasts on the way out, and on the way back I prayed and planned my day. I liked the way that worked, so hopefully will be able to continue that pattern.
.
This is going to be a very busy week, and I'm looking forward to it. I have a great deal to accomplish today, so I'm going to use the timer on my cell phone to help me stay focused and move from task to task. The property guys are supposed to be coming in this morning to begin work on our new prayer/meeting room. I'm excited about seeing the finished room and beginning to use it. Their presence, though, will be another distraction. Hopefully the timer will help me maintain my focus.
.

No comments: