Sunday, October 30, 2011

Caught!

We were invited to go to Sister's this afternoon to help her as she unpacks and settles into her new home. Brother and his family were supposed to be there. Daughter was against it yesterday, but today thought she might like to do that. By the time we got to the church, she was telling me the reasons she couldn't do it.
.
The Administrative Assistant arrived. Daughter went out to greet her. I could hear her telling Administrative Assistant how she was going to get to go see her aunt and cousin this afternoon. She was very excited about. I walked over to the choir room and stuck my head in. "I thought you couldn't go." The look on her face was priceless. AA and I thought it was hilarious.
.
We went. Brother and his family didn't make it, but I helped Sister with several tasks, and Daughter and Short Niece played together. Short Niece loves Daughter. It was a good afternoon.

No comments: