Friday, October 7, 2011

More Coherent Thoughts

Daughter got mad tonight when I told her she needed to clean her room. So she went in her bedroom and threw things. She said it was okay, she just scratched the door. I, of course, didn't agree with her assessment. One of the things I've noticed is that since we increased the antipsychotic, she is capable of using her words to tell me what she's feeling. So she used her words.
.
She pointed out this move gave me my dreams, but she isn't happy in her program. Then she told me she missed me. She said she comes home and we have a hurried supper and then rush back to the church. She has a point. The problem is made worse by the reality that her behavior is pushing me away. I'm pleased that she's better able to put her feelings into words. Unfortunately, there are no easy solutions to the things that are frustrating her.

No comments: