Monday, January 2, 2012

Thinking Ahead

I had decided I was going to take today off, and then I realized I have an all day education event Thursday. That meant I'd only have 2 days in the office, which didn't seem like enough time to accomplish what needed to get done this week. So, while sitting around watching TV and relaxing yesterday evening, I figured out most of Sunday's worship service and the Wednesday noon prayer service. I also scheduled a meeting for Tuesday afternoon via email. I still need to figure out communion and the class I'm teaching Sunday morning, but I now can take today off without guilt. I think that made some time working on Sunday evening well worth it.
.
It's snowing now, so we're going to watch the Rose Parade, and then we'll see if we're going shopping or hunkering down. There is a possibility I'll be taking her to her program tomorrow morning rather than back to her house today. At least I won't be stressing about getting my work done.

No comments: