Monday, January 16, 2012

Holiday

Daughter was quite distressed yesterday when she realized today was a holiday and she wouldn't have her program. She tried to convince me to come get her. She failed. I expressed confidence in her ability to figure things out. She doesn't like it when I do that. There have been lots of people in and out of the church today. We had men finishing the painting in the basement. The mentors who work with kids in the local schools had a workshop.
.
I've done a little reading, but haven't been particularly productive. This week is not as busy as last week was, so there's not the pressure to get things done. I'm fighting a cold, which doesn't help. I think I'm going to pack up early and go home. I'll take a couple of things to work on, but I may just decide that I get half a day off for the holiday.
.

No comments: