Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Joy

It's another busy day at the church, with people dropping by. Several have come in with huge smiles talking about what a great meeting we had last night. I like to hear things like that. I mean, after all, who likes meetings? We've all heard the saying that God so loved the world he didn't send a committee. So to hear people coming in and praising a committee meeting is a wonderful gift. To make it even better, they're talking about two different committee meetings. I agree with the assessments. They were both great meetings. We're moving forward in exciting ways. I have more energy and am much less distracted now that Daughter is no longer living with me. Tonight two medical social workers in the congregation are cooperating on a program they're calling Aging 101. They plan to share a number of resources with the group. From the sounds of things, it's going to be a very big group attending. I'm looking forward to it. My life is full of joy right now. I like it.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm so happy for you. :)