Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back into the Routine

This morning routine returns. I'm grateful. I think I need it almost as much as Daughter. I realized yesterday that she doesn't do well with down time at home with me. In the future, I will limit the amount of time she comes to just hang out. I was tired the last two days, and really didn't want to go out and do anything. I was content to sit at home and watch the rose parade and bowl games (which for once went well for a team I liked). She was not. Of course, when I finally took her back, I wasn't home before she called me begging me to come get her, she'd made a mistake and wanted to be with me. I told her I loved her and looked forward to seeing her on Thursday.
.
January is a busy month. I get to ease it to it, as the only evening commitment I have this week is bring Daughter for choir Thursday night. Next week I have commitments Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening. I think I need to focus on getting the decorations down and put away this week, while I'm home in the evening....

No comments: