Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Probably Shouldn't Post

I'm in a rotten mood tonight, so I probably shouldn't post anything. Having to provide transportation to Daughter mid-morning and mid-afternoon is certainly complicating my day. She didn't want to get up this morning, which put me further behind. She doesn't like it when I drag her back to the church after I pick her up. She wants to go out to eat every night. She lies to me and then gets mad at me when I catch her in it.
.
So I picked her up this afternoon at 2:45 and headed back to the church. She wanted me to stop at a restaurant to get her a snack. I told her she could have a snack at the church. I offered her cheese and crackers, which would require insulin, or slim jims, which wouldn't need insulin. She chose the slim jims. I left the church a little early so I could go to the bank and post office (been trying to get to both of them since Monday), there was a long line at the post office, so it took me 30 minutes to get to the window. Daughter had chosen to wait in the car, so she was angry it took me that long and told me she was hungry and needed to eat immediately. She told me her blood sugar was dropping, and when I asked to see the meter she acknowledged she'd shaved 100 points off the actual reading. I knew her blood sugar shouldn't have been that high, so I asked what she ate. She got mad, insisting she hadn't eaten anything. She yelled and screamed and insisted she was telling the truth. We got home and she stormed around, complaining about everything. I finally told her she'd feel better if she told the truth, so she admitted she'd eaten cheese and crackers. By then I was exhausted.
.
I'm behind on my work. We can't get the program for my installation this Sunday to print properly. I haven't had time to work on sermon yet. I skipped a luncheon I was supposed to attend today because I didn't have time, and still didn't get done all I needed to get done. My stomach is burning again, so I probably need to watch my diet more carefully-- eliminate caffeine, chocolate, tomatoes, spice, fatty foods, and anything with flavor from my diet....
.
The doctor read me the report from my mammogram and subsequent ultra sound. I need to have a biopsy. When I got home, there was a letter informing me my mammogram was fine and I didn't need to do anything. I have copies of the reports from the doctor, and they clearly state I need a biopsy, though the mass is likely benign. So, I need to find a time to schedule that, hopefully when Daughter is at her program. She would freak out if she knew I needed a biopsy. She is freaking out enough over the changes and the new program, I don't want to add any more stress to her, as it just makes my life more difficult.
.
I'm sure that once I'm through the installation on Sunday, the stress will ease up some. Then I'll just have to deal with Advent and the open house and Christmas.... I'm going to head to bed early tonight. I'm sure a good night's sleep and a productive day tomorrow will help ease my stress and recover my positive attitude.

No comments: