Monday, November 15, 2010

As Expected

When she finished lunch, Daughter got anxious. Nothing happening, she began thinking. She claims she was sexually harassed by 2 men. Daughter called me crying and wanted me to get her because she wasn't safe. I sympathized with the difficulty of adjusting to something new, and reminded her that she knew how to keep herself safe. When she figured out I wasn't going to rescue her, she recovered. She's gone mall walking now. I've been texting with the director. Director wondered if she could be confused in what she reported to them. I told her she was "amplifying" it to communicate that she doesn't feel safe. Hopefully that will get better as she adjusts.
.
I'm pleased with the way issues are being handled. I think she'll be fine. Daughter is very predictable.

No comments: