Saturday, November 27, 2010

Frustration

Daughter has become an expert at ignoring me. She refused to move this afternoon as I asked her to help me decorate. She wouldn't even acknowledge that I was speaking to her. Her computer is locked up, and I don't think I'll be able to hear her this evening when she wants supper. I may provide her with PB&J, or I may take something out of the freezer for her. I'm not going to do anything nice for her, though. You can't ignore me all day, say you're sorry, and expect everything to be fine. Doesn't work that way. I will be very glad when I drop her off at her program Monday. Of course, before I do that I have a dental appointment at 7:00. It will be a challenge to get her up and moving, I'm sure.
.
She has been getting on my last nerve this weekend. We're going to a college basketball game tomorrow afternoon. A member is giving us the tickets, so I'll take her, but I'm not happy about it. I'm tired of being ignored. This morning she dragged to the point I was late getting over to the church to help decorate. I'm tired of being ignored.

No comments: