- Daughter refused to get up.
- My computer was having a difficult time talking to printers.
- The heat wasn't working in the sanctuary.
- My PowerPoint for the sermon wouldn't download on the computer that runs the projectors.
But it didn't work. I chose to focus on other things:
- Two different women volunteered to come stay with Daughter, so I knew she was safe.
- We had visitors in worship this morning-- 3 different families were represented (one man came as an advanced scout). All plan to return.
- There is a buzz and an excitement about the church right now. People are feeling positive and are energized.
- The number of children in worship is growing.
Daughter had a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. She says she's sorry, but she has a hair trigger and refuses to do anything to demonstrate that she's ready to turn things around. I'm not going to let her ruin my afternoon. I gave up a basketball game, but I'm not going to give up my joy. I'm going to put on my ipod and start baking. It will be fun.