Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Positive

Daughter has been awake and moving around since about 4:00. That may not seem like much, but it is a big improvement. She continues to worry that she's about to have a seizure, but any seizure activity at this point is very mild. Do I think we're through with seizures? No. I hope, though, that she will continue to improve. Even though she's up and moving around, she's feeling pretty bad. All of this takes a toll on the body.
.
I've gotten one major work thing accomplished this afternoon. I still need to finalize worship plans for tomorrow morning. I finally gave up on Daughter being able to empty the dishwasher and such, and I've done it. It's going to be a challenge trying to figure out how much I can expect from her right now. I will figure it out, though. She told me she didn't feel up to going to Town, so that tells me I'd best not expect very much from her today. She loves going to town. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: