Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dragging

Today was a productive day at the office, as I finished newsletter, bulletin, and wrote 2 letters. As the day has gone on, I've felt progressively worse. I've been blowing my nose and spending lots of time in the bathroom. At some point I decided that I'd best get as much as I possibly could done today, because tomorrow I may feel worse.
.
Daughter called once. Today she wasn't hearing voices, today Flasher wouldn't leave her alone. At least she's not giving him another chance. She told me she didn't feel safe. I pointed out what a good job she was doing of keeping herself safe: she'd told Flasher to leave her alone, and when he continued to bother her she reported him to a supervisor.
.
She came home and slept. We're both dragging. I pulled some Trader Joe's chicken and spinach sausage out of the freezer for supper. I intend to spend the rest of the evening relaxing. Maybe I can avoid getting sick if I do....

No comments: