Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fall Rush

The calendar doesn't say September yet, but the pace in the church office sure does.  Everything changes after Labor Day.  I will begin teaching 2 classes a week.  All the meetings that haven't taken place during the summer will start up again.  At the very time there is more work to do, there is less time in which to do it.  We've spent the last 2 weeks trying to get the newsletter done.  It was especially complicated this month, as there were so many things that had to go into it.  It was one of the longest we've ever done.  We've also had to expand the bulletin again to fit in everything that needs to be there. 

These are good problems to have.  It reflects our growth. We also know that with continued growth will come additional work.  I've decided I'm going to take Labor Day off.  Tuesday, I'll jump right in.  We're in pretty good shape, all things considered.  I'm excited about the plans we've made for this fall.  I hope it will be meaningful for the congregation. 

No comments: