Monday, August 5, 2013

Computers and Calendars

I have a new computer.  After doing some research, I decided to get Windows 7 Professional on it again.  That has been good.  I've gone from Office 7 to Office 13, which has been challenging.  There are also little challenges.  The new computer won't read my flash drive.  Administrative Assistant's will read it.  I ended up doing some work on her computer today, which was fine, since it was her day off.  I still am amazed to remember that when I was in seminary I didn't think there was any use for computers in the church. 

This evening we had a meeting and were going over calendar.  As we got to December, someone commented that they were already tired.  There are lots of good things going on, and that means lots of work to do.  The calendar is filling up, and I'm ready to jump in. 

No comments: