Friday, August 16, 2013

Amusing Daughter

I picked Daughter up for the weekend this morning.  She had today off, and promised she'd be helpful.  I needed some help with cleaning, so I took her up on the offer.  As we were driving to the grocery store, I explained to her that she'd be with me all weekend, but next weekend that wouldn't be possible.  I told her that Sister Best Friend and I had plans.  SBF's husband is going to a men's event Friday and Saturday.  "So we're free, and we're going to celebrate and do wild things!"

She found that amusing.  "Yeah, two ministers doing wild things." 

"You never know, we may go bar hopping and visit strip clubs."

She finally stopped laughing long enough to say, "I want to see video!" 

Actually, our plans are to trade some clothing and do some painting.  But Daughter doesn't need to know that....

No comments: