Thursday, June 28, 2012

To the Church

I sat in a restaurant most of the morning working on my Bible Study for the conference next week.  My computer was not being very cooperative.  I finally gave up and went over to the church.  My computer was happy to be plugged in to a power source, mouse, and keyboard.  My desk gave me more space in which to work.  Administrative Assistant helped with some of the preparation.  It was a good decision, though it did mean today wasn't really vacation. 

I spent some time this morning reflecting on the balance in my life, or maybe I should say, the lack of balance.  I didn't make any firm decisions beyond recognizing I need to spend some more time reflecting on what kind of balance I want and how best to achieve it. 

One of the questions I'm asking the participants in the Bible study is, "Where do you feel most at home?"  I realized for me, I feel most at home at the church.  Now I have to decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing....

No comments: