Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ceiling Fan and Dreary Weather

I think I've figured out at least part of the mystery of the ceiling fan.  When the light switch near the garage is in the off position, the ceiling fan is on.  When it's up, the ceiling fan is off.  Why it works this way, I don't know.  What I do know is that if I want both the light and ceiling fan on, I need to turn the light on in the dining area.  It's nice the have figured that much out, though it still makes no sense to me that the fan can be on when power is supposedly off....

It rained all day yesterday.  While that was good for my garden and budget, since the sprinkler system didn't need to run, it means I wasn't able to get out and work in the yard yesterday.  I missed that time out working in the sunshine.  I still haven't decided what I'm going to do today.  There's a festival/event in Capital today, but it would mean being outside, which is good and bad.  If the sun is shining, I'd get my outside exercise in the walking.  If it rains, I'll get wet.  It's not going to be very warm today, so if I get wet, I'll be cold.  The sun is shining right now, so I'll probably look at the weather forecast and go.  It will be good to be outside and active. 

No comments: