Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Slowdown

I'm in that time moving toward vacation when I'm tired and don't want to work.  I'm finding it hard to stay focused, and have to push myself to get things done.  My vacation time will begin after the memorial service on the 25th, but there's much to be done before my vacation begins.  It helps that Administrative Assistant is back now.

The wooded lot next to the church was cleared this week in preparation for a senior citizens' apartment complex.  It will make our sign and building more visible, but it also takes away a natural area that was home to the deer.  AA and I have worried about where our deer will go, though we still have woods behind us and on the other side of us. 

Today I've done some work updating brochures.  We're hosting a day camp in August, and I want update information on the church to send home with the kids.  It's time to begin looking toward fall, but first I need my vacation. 

No comments: