Monday, July 16, 2012

Lists

This morning I sat down and listed out the things I hope to accomplish this week.  I spent the morning working on them, and have managed to complete 4 and make major progress on the largest one listed. 

Daughter is slightly manic right now.  Her last call came after 11:00 last night, and her first call came before 6:00 this morning.  Today was her first day back at program, and she was a little apprehensive about it. 

I went to the mall to get a battery for my watch, and ran into Administrative Assistant and her husband.  Daughter was very excited to be in worship yesterday, and was showing everyone her pictures from vacation.  Some of the stories had grown, of course, but she was enthusiastic about the fun we had.

The new HVAC unit for the sanctuary is being installed this week.  It's been hot the last 3 weeks, as the old one had completely died.  I'm glad we'd approved and ordered a new one prior to its death.  It would not have been good stewardship to put any more money into the old one.

The heat wave is back.  I'm putting off the outside work until later in the week, when it is supposed to be cooler.  Now it's back to my list....

No comments: