I'll post pictures later, but some highlights:
- Sister and Short Niece joined us for one night. Short Niece is a hand full, to say the least. They left the concert early, because Short Niece was bored.
- We enjoyed a wonderful concert, and Daughter was able to enjoy the entire thing, and didn't ask to leave early or try to convince me she was getting sick.
- Daughter did not get into the food while we were camping.
- Daughter acknowledged that she enjoyed our hikes-- though they were relatively short.
- For most of the week, the weather was wonderful. Thursday and Friday were a little warmer, so we spent Friday painting pottery in air conditioned comfort.
- Daughter was super cooperative when it came to packing up camp today.
- We spent a wonderful evening with a couple from the church who have a cottage in the area with a spectacular view. They built it themselves back in the 70's. He was a teacher, so he had the summers off, and they were able to spend all summer there.