Monday, March 2, 2009

How Did that Work for You?

That was the question Psychiatrist asked Daughter today when Daughter told her that she took the insulin because it was stressed. Daughter admitted that it hadn't worked. Daughter said Psychiatrist wasn't happy with her. She told her she needed to stay a few days and figure out other ways to deal with her stress. I like Psychiatrist. Apparently she didn't do any with medication. I'm glad. Daughter is on plenty of medication right now, and I'd prefer not to add anything else.
.
I went over and visited tonight, even though I hadn't planned to. When she called this afternoon she was crying. She told me how much she wanted to come home, and she was crying. So I decided I needed to go visit her. She was depressed. We played a short card game and then she wanted to get in the shower-- and it wasn't even 7:00 yet.
.
I think I'm getting a sore throat. I wonder if it has something to do with stress....

3 comments:

Linda B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda B said...

You have an amazing amount of stress right now. When things are over is when I usually will get sick. But gosh, with what's been going on in your life it doesn't sound like things will be over any time soon! Praying for you and daughter.

Reverend Mom said...

Thanks! Keep those prayers coming-- they're keeping me going right now.