Saturday, September 7, 2013

Oops.

I had registered for a painting class at a local craft store last night.  After working all day, I totally forgot about it.  Then the computer and cell phone beeped reminders.  I still had time, and made it in time.  It was a fun evening.  There were two of us in the class, and we learned how to paint a landscape with acrylic paints.  I will probably sign up for another class in the future.

When I talked to Daughter this morning, she reported her blood sugar was 300.  I asked what she'd been into, and she said, "Nothing!"  I said her name, and she stopped her denials.  I informed her she was to go downstairs, get the key she'd found in the empty staff room, and deliver it to the staff.  She was mad, but she did it.  I was impressed she actually did it. 

I worked the church's concession stand at today's football game, so I haven't picked her up yet.  I'm not sure I want to go get her, but it's probably better to get her tonight than to wait until tomorrow morning.  The football game was long, but fun.  I was on ice cream.  We sold lots of ice cream. 

I'm glad I have everything done for tomorrow, because I'm tired. 

No comments: