Thursday, September 5, 2013

Finally

Yesterday I sent a quick email to Case Manager asking her if something was going on with Home Owner, since she wasn't responding to my emails or texts.  Case Manager emailed this morning asking if I'd heard from her.  I told her I hadn't.  Very quickly after that, I had an email from her explaining she'd cut her right hand and needed stitches so she was having difficulty using the computer.  To I buy this?  No.  She also claimed she'd tried to call yesterday.  She didn't leave a message if she did, and all my phones have voice mail. 

At least she has now emailed me and assured me that they have fixed the issue with Daughter's statin. 

I decided I was going to try eating out today.  I figured the oatmeal and fresh fruit would be safe.  Wrong.  I took Daughter to one of those 24 hour places for supper.  I ordered oatmeal and a banana.  I'm getting a headache and have cramps.  I checked the restaurant's allergy menu, but it insists the oatmeal doesn't have any dairy or other bad things in it.  All I know is that oatmeal at home doesn't bother me, and this oatmeal did.  I guess I won't be eating out again for a while. 

No comments: