Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cold and Gray

It's a cold, gray, rainy day here.  I don't feel very energetic today....

I picked up Daughter right before lunch, and came home and started a fire in the fireplace and turned on college football.  I'm finalizing the PowerPoint for tomorrow morning.  I still need to finish the memorial service for tomorrow afternoon.  Even with a fire, a sweatshirt, and a blanket over my legs, I was cold enough I bumped the thermostat up a few degrees. 

We're going to have tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for supper.  I'm still not convinced that all the staff is handling Daughter's diet and insulin properly.  She seems to have a better attitude today, though that could be because she knows tomorrow is going to be a long, exhausting day, and she knows she'd best not push things if she wants to stay with me.  Whatever the reason, I'll take it. 

No comments: