Monday, October 29, 2012

A Steady Stream

From about 9:00 to 2:00 I had a steady stream of visitors through my study.  A number of them were leaders with opinions on the phone calls complaining about the statement reminding people to let us know if they are in the hospital or in need of pastoral care.  They were very supportive, and not too concerned about who it was who complained.  Anonymity tends to diminish credibility.

Daughter went to urgent care today for a sore wrist.  I'm a bit concerned that she has found a way to get extra attention by complaining about aches and pains.  We may have to address that when we look at her case plan for the coming year. 

I will not be going home before this evening's meeting.  I didn't get the things I needed get a chance to do the writing I needed to do because of all my visitors.  Late afternoon can be a very productive time as there aren't as many distractions. 

No comments: