Thursday, October 18, 2012

Another One

We've had another death.  This one will not be as much work, fortunately.  I'm also grateful that there's been some space between them.  I still remember the Saturday in Tiny Village when I did funerals for two different people--both were at the church and both had meals in the community building following the service.

Daughter continues to be volatile and unreasonable.  I continue to refuse to buy into her drama.  Last night she was complaining about the bickering between two women in her house.  I informed her she had noise blocking headphones and a private bedroom, and she should make use of one of them. She was not happy with me. 

She'll be home this evening, and I'll be bringing her over to the church for choir.  Maybe I can clear off my desk while she's singing....

No comments: