Friday, August 17, 2012

Today

My new furnace and air conditioner are being installed today, so I'm stuck at home.  It's a gray, rainy day.  I had hoped to work in the yard, but unless the weather improves, that doesn't seem likely.  Today may come a cooking and canning day-- I need to go see how many more tomatoes are ready for harvest. 

Since I had so many commitments this week, I need to put the finishing touches on the sermon.  I'm looking for one more illustration, and have a clearer idea of what I'm looking for today. 

Daughter was in a bit of a mood this morning.  These two weeks between visiting the new program and beginning there are hard on her.  She's also frustrated that she will only be going one day a week to begin.  She continues to do remarkably well over all. 

I'm hoping for a productive day today-- either in the yard or the kitchen....

No comments: