Thursday, August 9, 2012

On Edge

Daughter continues to be on edge.  She called a couple of times today, and was over reacting to minor things.  Once again I refused to go get her.  I'm not looking forward to having her at home this evening.  It's been raining today, but if it clears, we may walk someplace for supper.  Exercise usually helps when she's on edge like this.  Usually. 

I made arrangements to purchase a new furnace and air conditioner yesterday.   It won't be cheap, but hopefully it will save me money on my utility bills.  Without deadlines this week, it's been a strange week in the office.  We are having worship in the park Sunday with our sister churches.  I don't have to preach.  It's been nice, and I'm looking forward to the worship service and picnic on Sunday.

No comments: