Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Crazy Week

Lots going on here this week.  I had a memorial service today, and tomorrow I'm headed to Big City for funeral for Short Niece's grandmother.  There are some difficult pastoral care situations right now.  Young people aren't supposed to get cancer.  Cancer is supposed to respond to treatment.  In between we're trying to get plans made for the fall start up.  Since I'm losing tomorrow, I will be in the office all day Friday. 

Daughter keeps wanting attention, and I keep explaining that I'm busy this week.  She's going with me to the funeral, she'll have plenty of time with me tomorrow.  She wanted me to pick her up this evening, but I'm still hanging at the church while they clean up after the funeral and meal.  

I'm busy, but it's a good busy.  The memorial service went well, and I'm always glad when the family is pleased with it.  I'll write more when I have some time, but just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive-- just busy.

No comments: