Saturday, August 11, 2012

It Was a Good Plan....

I went to the craft store and gathered the supplies that were listed as needed for the class.  Before I purchased them, I decided to make sure the class was happening.  As a line formed behind me, various people were contacted.  My items were placed aside while they did research so other people could be checked out.  Finally, word came back.  The class was cancelled.  Then I got to wait some more for some one to refund my money. 

I was disappointed.  There will be other classes.  I will try again.  Next time, though, I will call before I go.  I had been told someone would call if the class was cancelled.  I won't trust that next time. 

Daughter wants to come early today.  I put her off until after lunch, and told her she'd have to work.  She was agreeable.  Tonight we have a bonfire and gourmet s'mores at the church.  Hopefully it won't be raining by then....

No comments: