Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Social Calendar

Yesterday we hosted the family for Christmas. It truly was a wonderful day. The food was good, the company was great, and a good time was had by all. Sister and Short Niece arrived early and took Daughter shopping with her Christmas money. The thought of shopping with her wonderful aunt was powerful motivation for Daughter, who was super cooperative all day long.
.
Today we're going to see Sister Best Friend and I'm going to make beef stroganoff using some of the meat from yesterday. We have a busy social calendar this week. Thursday my college boyfriend and his significant other are coming to lunch. I haven't seen him in several years-- not since I went to the funeral home after the death of his mother. I am thoroughly enjoying being closer to family and friends. I'm still hoping we'll have time to complete some projects around the house this week, but I definitely won't have the amount of time I thought I'd have.

No comments: