Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It Hits

Today Daughter realized she is in the midst of a break from work and facing several more days of unstructured time. I'm impressed it took until Wednesday. Of course, we've been busy. I just printed out a calendar, and made up a list of chores and rewards. We're not going to accomplish nearly as much as I had hoped, and that's okay. We both needed this break.
.
Daughter was trying to convince me she needed to be in the hospital. When that didn't work she talked about how she needed her own apartment right now. We talked (again) about how she needs to be able to keep herself safe from food before she lives independently. It was actually a rather brief crisis, though I suspect we'll have to revisit the issues before we get back into the routine on Monday....

No comments: