Thursday, December 31, 2009

Progress

Psychiatrist reduced Daughter's depakote and increased her cymbalta. Today, Daughter asked me to play wii with her. I've always had to make her play it in the past. When I told her I was busy, she went in and played it alone-- including setting it up. I think we're on the right path with the current adjustments. We've also stopped the medication to help her sleep.
.
The furnace went out again last night. It was too late to call a trustee when I realized it wasn't working, and I couldn't pry the fuse out to reset it (which has solved this problem in the past). So, I threw an extra comforter on each of our beds and went to bed. It was 50 in the house when we got up this morning. I was going to skip showering, but looked at my hair and decided I'd best brave it. I survived.
.
Secretary and I got bulletin done, and I did some work on the church website. Two of our youth were working on recruiting ushers for the year, and I fielded multiple phone calls from them. Daughter watched a DVD on her portable player and helped fold the bulletin for Sunday. She is meeting Nice Guy to see a movie this afternoon. She decided she wanted to do something with him today. She'd been avoiding him completely.
.
Hopefully 2010 will be a better year for both of us. Wishing all of you a happy New Year!

No comments: