Saturday, August 29, 2009

Softball and Pancakes

Daughter has a softball game today, and is quite excited. She was up before me, and decided to make pancakes. She was trying to be nice, but it is very hard to calculate the carbs in pancakes. I hate trying to estimate the carbs and insulin, especially on a morning when she is going to be playing softball. She knew I wasn't thrilled. I thanked her for trying to do something nice, and reminded her how hard pancakes are for me to calculate. We've had this conversation numerous times before. I'd prefer she talk to me before she makes breakfast, so I can help her figure out what to make and how to make it....
.
Still, it's nice I didn't have to yell at her to get up this morning and that she was trying to do something nice for breakfast.

No comments: