Thursday, December 20, 2012

Relaxing

Yesterday I was panicking about all I had to get done-- 3 sermons, a newsletter, Christmas shopping, some cooking for the family Christmas celebration.  Then I started thinking things through.  I'll go into the church tomorrow to finish things up, and it looks like I'll have all the sermons done when I leave.  That means all I have to do is the stuff I want to do for our Christmas, and the family isn't coming for Christmas until Wednesday.  Suddenly, the stress was reduced. 

Daughter came dragging off the bus today.  I'd promised to take her shopping today.  I suggested it would be better to relax tonight, and promised a fire in the fireplace.  She asked if we could watch White Christmas, too.  I agreed.  So, we're relaxing.  There is a fire in the fireplace and White Christmas is on the TV.  I could get into this relaxing thing....

No comments: