Saturday, December 15, 2012

More Confirmation

Yesterday I got more confirmation that I need to move Daughter.  I asked the medical coordinator last week if Daughter had gotten her blood work done in preparation for her appointment yesterday.  She insisted she had.  She was wrong.  I took Daughter for her blood work yesterday.  The appointment was pretty much a waste.  Except for the fact that I was able to ask her opinion of Nurse's recommendation Daughter see and endocrinologist.  She saw absolutely no need for that-- Daughter's diabetes is well managed-- when her house follows the program. 

Tomorrow is my annual Christmas open house.  There is still lots to do, and I need to rewrite the sermon to address the school shooting and all the issues around it.  The open house will be fun.  The preparation has been frustrating at times, lots of little things have not worked as planned, requiring more time.  I'm looking forward to it, and I think I'll manage to be ready.  I always am. 

No comments: