Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good Morning

After the alarm went off, I fell back to sleep. I was sound asleep when Sister called me on her way to work. Niece has had strep throat, so this was their first day back to school. Sister wanted and update on Daughter. She dropped into the 40's again at 9:00. Sister suggested maybe I bought the wrong brand of low fat cottage cheese, since it wasn't the miracle cure the endo thought it would be. Daughter had some glucose tabs, a banana and ice cream before she went to bed. It brought her blood sugar up to safe levels over night. Her blood sugar was decent this morning we want it under 110, and it was 135. She's staying home again today-- this morning she expressed an interest in going, but she slept all day yesterday. I told her if she got up and did some work today and stayed awake, we'd talk about her going back to the workshop tomorrow.

I have to be in the office at 9:00 this morning. She will have to go with me. Hopefully I'll be able to find something for her to do. More later.

No comments: