Friday, October 4, 2013

A Day Off

A member of the congregation and I went to an art show today.  We thoroughly enjoyed it.  We did lots of walking and took lots of pictures.  We saw some amazing works of art.  It was a wonderful way to spend my day off.  I haven't decided what I'm going to do about Daughter this weekend.  She wants to come tomorrow, but I may wait until Sunday morning. 

Her blood sugars indicate she has found a new way to get into food.  I'm going to let the team figure it out.  They are convinced they can cure her-- go right ahead.

All the walking wore me out, so I think it will be an early night for me.  I think I will do more artsy things with the woman I went to the art show with.  We had a wonderful time. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wjy would you let her come home on the weekend if she steals food during the week??? let her stay there with no tv unless they gave it back to her. she gets all kinds of mixed signals from all angles and uses them to play people.

Reverend Mom said...

Her tv is sitting on my kitchen table, and she won't get it back until Oct. 24. The house needs to deal with behavior at the house. I deal with behavior when she is with me. When she's gotten into food when she's been with me, she isn't allowed to come here. At this point, she is helpful and cooperative at the house. I think, though, that I'm going to get her Sunday morning. Next week she will be with me all weekend, as we have the Friday night children's program and she will be helping with that.