Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Roller Coaster

Yesterday evening Daughter called, quite happy.  "They know what they're doing here.  I'm safe."  She went on to thank me for all I've done for her.  She told me she appreciated my support.  I will keep remembering that phone call.  I will need to remember that.  What goes up, must come down-- or at least with Daughter that seems to be the way it is. 

This afternoon Daughter texted me to tell me she needs a new ipod by Friday.  I replied that she'd best start saving her money. 

Tonight she called to tell me she couldn't stay at her house-- it's hell.  I asked what was wrong.  She said the prayers before meals are too long.  I didn't drop everything to run over their and rescue her.  In fact, I didn't even show her any sympathy.  I told her she'd adjust.   

No comments: