- Her old house wasn't handling her meds properly. Insulin should be thrown out 30 days after it is opened. She had 9 unopened boxes of her long acting insulin. They had a 4 month supply of her patch. I could go on, but you get the idea....
- The other woman at the new house is the daughter of a staff member at the old house. (Does that say a lot or what?)
- The House Manager at the old house acknowledged the challenge of finding decent employees and the constant revolving door there.
- There are lots of people having issues with billing with the pharmacy.
- In 9 years of running houses, the owner of the new home says no one has moved out.
The next few weeks will have challenges as everyone adjusts, but it will work out, and I'm grateful.