Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Four Days

Daughter called this evening and complained about staff at her house.  It was the first call of complaint I've gotten from her since Saturday morning.  I'm impressed.  She has settled in nicely.

I went to an excellent seminar yesterday about leading change in times of change and turmoil.  I spent a couple of hours transcribing the notes this morning.  I think I had 5 pages of notes before I was done, down from 7.  I'm out of practice on note taking-- so it was a challenge.  The speaker had lots of good information.  As a bonus, I ran into two colleagues and had the opportunity to eat lunch with them. 

Things are good here.  The sun finally came out this afternoon, and it is much warmer than it was last week.  This weekend I'm going to do some planting in my new garden beds.  I'm looking forward to it. 

No comments: