Friday, May 4, 2012

Good-by! Go to Hell!

Daughter's parting words to me this morning weren't very nice.  It's been a while since I've been the target of one of her rants.  I'd forgotten how painful it is.  When I came into the kitchen this morning, I discovered that Daughter had eaten a banana during the night.  I asked, "When did you eat the banana?"  I wasn't angry, didn't yell, just curious. 
.
That set her off.  "Not too long ago."  I didn't respond.  I didn't respond as she ranted, raved, announced she wasn't taking her pills, wouldn't be needing a lunch, would never come to see me again, etc.... 
.
I'm glad I no longer have to deal with this on a daily basis.  She sent me a text from the bus apologizing and telling me it was better if she didn't see me anymore.  She stated she hated herself.  I responded, "I love you and will see you on Sunday."
.
I am so grateful she no longer lives here. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't bring her back home. You're both better off with some time apart.

Reverend Mom said...

I'm glad, too.

Miz Kizzle said...

I think "Goodbye, go to hell" is absolutely priceless.
Because it's all your fault when she's not having a good time.