Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy

Daughter sounds happy when she calls me.  She isn't trying to convince me to come rescue her with every call.  It's really nice to hear her happy.  She also doesn't object when I set limits and tell her that I am going to be in a meeting so she can't call at a specific time. 
.
Tomorrow I'm going to a seminar.  Wednesday we have a meeting with the website coordinator about major upgrades to the church website.  We'll need to make some adjustments.  I did get some work done on the sermon today. It's going to be a challenge since I'm out of the office two days this week, but I want to have it done by Thursday evening. 
.
I've been happy about Daughter's move for some time.  It's nice that she's happy about it now, too.  Or maybe I should say, it's nice that she's willing to admit to me that she's happy. 

No comments: