Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's Good

It's good that I haven't been blogging as regularly-- I'm busy and spending less time on the computer.  After I took Daughter back to her house today (after fellowship meal at the church, a movie, and a trip to a discount store for a new pair of jeans and some underwear for her), I came home and went back to work in the garage.  I've made progress.  I still have some work to do on one side, but I've organized one side pretty well and made room to park the car in the garage for the first time since I started on the raised garden beds. 
.
I just opened the computer.  I don't have to write a sermon this week, since I'm going to be on a private retreat next weekend.  I do have to write a newsletter, though, and I want to get ahead on bulletins. 
.
Daughter was very cooperative today.  She acknowledged she's doing better.  One of the women will pick her up and take her to church next Sunday.  It will be interesting to see how she handles that.  When she did it in January, it was hard on her.  I think (hope) it will be easier this time. 

No comments: